Duration: +12 months
National Diploma: Financial Accounting
NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
Total Cumulative Credits: 280
ICB Membership Designation: CFAIcba (SA)
Title with ICB Designation: Certified Financial Accountant
- Successful completion of the previous learning areas (1-8) – i.e. hold the National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting NQF L5, or equivalent.
9. Corporate Strategy (CRPS)
10. Management Accounting Control Systems (MACS)
11. Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (FRRF)
12. Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation; topic: Financial Accounting) (RTAP)
What my title can be:
Financial Accountant, Accounting Officer (via SAIBA, if you meet their criteria), Tax Practitioner, Tax Consultant, Management Accountant, Assistant Manager.
What I’ll be able to do:
Compile annual financial statements; register with SAIBA as an Accounting Officer (once you meet their requirements); work with Chartered Accountants and Auditors; have a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and practice, corporate strategy and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- National Diploma : Technical Financial Accountant