Acquire Advanced Essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more
After this course student will be able to:
To offer an in-depth presentation of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint , Excel, Publisher , Outlook and Internet
• To expose students to practical examples of the computer as a useful tool.
• To acquaint students with the proper procedures to create workbooks, worksheets, documents and presentations suitable for coursework, professional purposes, and personal use.
• To help students discover the underlying functionality of Word, PowerPoint and Excel so they can become more productive.
• To develop an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing.
- Advanced Level Of Word, Excel , PowerPoint , Publisher, Outlook And Internet
Exams: One exam will be given. The exam will be closed book and will test assigned readings and material learned in class for all three applications
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist – MCAS